Shalane is a leader in the Assurance & Advisory Practice, working within Manufacturing and Employee Benefit Plan practices.
Areas of Focus
- Employee Benefit Plans
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Serves on the statewide Education Committee of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Volunteer with Junior Achievement
- Previous Treasurer and Board Member – Friends of the Joseph T. Simpson Public Library
- Past President and Executive Committee Member – South Central Chapter of the PICPA
Awards & Recognitions
- Named on the PICPA’s 2011 40 Under 40 “Members to Watch” list as a Volunteer in Action
- Graduate of PrimeGlobal Leadership 1
- Lives in Camp Hill with her husband Tim and daughter Olivia.
- Spends football Sundays cheering on the Redskins. #HTTR
- Would love to travel the world as a paid food critic.