Mark leads the tax practice, providing strategic tax planning services to some of the region’s largest companies.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Federal and State Income Tax Compliance for Corporations, Partnerships, and LLCs
- Individual and Trust Taxation
- ASC 740 – Accounting for Income Taxes – Calculation and Reporting for SEC Registrants and Privately-Held Companies
- Outsourcing of Internal Income Tax Function
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Messiah College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Treasurer and Board Member – Leadership Lancaster
- Lieutenant – Rohrerstown Volunteer Fire Company
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Service – HOPE International PA Regional Board Member and Lancaster County Coalition to End Homeless Leadership Council
Awards & Recognitions
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award
- Graduate of Leadership Lancaster
- Spent over 25 years as a volunteer firefighter in Dauphin and Lancaster Counties.
- Mark and his wife, Alanna, live in Lancaster City with their four children – Jaida, Isaiah, Amara, and Zion.