Jim is a leader in the firm’s Nonprofit and Affordable Housing industry practices, serving the region’s largest companies.
Areas of Focus
- Nonprofit audit, tax, and consulting services
- Affordable Housing audit, tax, and consulting services
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Business Administration Degree, majoring in Accounting, Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Programs Committee for Leadership Harrisburg
- Past President and Board Member – United Cerebral Palsy of Central PA
- Board Member – JT Dorsey Foundation
- Board Member – Ecumenical Retirement Community
- Serves on the statewide Not-For-Profit Committee of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area Community Leadership Series
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award
- Graduate of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities’ Emerging Philanthropist Program
- Received Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Young Leaders Award
- Passionate supporter of the Tottenham Hotspur football club.
- Self-declared Buffalo wing connoisseur.