Greg leads the Professional Placement practice group and helps our clients fill key roles with excellent candidates. After 14 years as a Partner and Chief Operating Officer for McKonly & Asbury, Greg left the Partner ranks to form his own consulting firm, from which he oversees the Professional Placement practice group. In this role, he continues to assist many of the region’s top organizations in their search for roles ranging from Staff Accountant to CEO.
Areas of Focus
- Professional Placement
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Business Administration, Towson State University
- Post graduate work at the Wharton School of Business and Harvard Business School
Professional & Community Involvement
- Owner – Capstan Consultants
- Board Member – Champions for Children
- Board Member and President – Classical Academic Press
- Deacon – Liberti Church
- Former Board Member and Vice President Bridgeford Trust Company
- Former President IntelliMark/Technisource IT Solutions (A CPBJ Technology Company of the Year)
- Former Board Member and President – Covenant Christian Academy
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area’s Executive Leadership Series
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award and “Technology Business of the Year” Award
- Coached basketball 20 years, from the recreational levels through high school varsity.
- Enjoys hiking the Appalachian Trail, cutting firewood, and spending time with his wife and four sons.