Elizabeth leads the firm’s Affordable Housing practice, providing development stage partnerships with consulting, accounting, and tax assistance.
Areas of Focus
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Development Cost Certifications
- 10% Tests
- 50% Tests
- Multifamily Low-Income Housing Tax Credit application preparation and review
- Partnership Tax
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Elizabethtown College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member and Treasurer – Helen O. Krause Animal Foundation, Inc.
- Board Member – Cumberland County Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Volunteer with other community organizations and is active in her church
- Animal lover and volunteers with a local animal shelter.
- Loves letter writing and has had the same pen-pal since the third grade.