David leads the firm’s Entrepreneurial Services Group (ESG), which serves emerging businesses and provides outsourced accounting solutions.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Business and accounting solutions
- Transaction Advisory
- Business Valuation
- Manufacturing and Distribution
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member and Vice Chairman – Pennsylvania Manufacturing Extension Partnership (PAMEP)
- Penn State Harrisburg School of Business Board of Advisors
- Serves in a leadership capacity for a number of community, industry, and nonprofit organizations
Awards & Recognitions
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Graduate of Rainmaker Academy
- Received LEAN Certification from MANTEC
- Obtained Construction Industry Technician (CIT) Certification through Clemson University
- Phi Beta Gamma Business Fraternity Honorary Inductee from Penn State Harrisburg
- Penn State football and Philadelphia sports fan.
- Road cycling.