Danielle is a leader in the Assurance & Advisory Practice, servicing Employee Benefit Plan and Manufacturing practices.
Areas of Focus
- Employee Benefit Plans
Education & Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration, James Madison University
- Masters of Accountancy, Rider University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Loves spending time with her husband, Steve and children, Riley and Landon.
- Enjoys doing anything outside, especially going to the beach.