Dan leads the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan and Construction practices, serving clients in both Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Areas of Focus
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Federal acquisition regulation indirect cost audits
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Towson University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Maryland Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Chesapeake Human Resources Association (CHRA)
- Member – Maryland Construction Network
- Active in Keystone Chapter, Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
- Soccer and more soccer with his 11 year old son, Aidan and 9 year old daughter, Alyssa.
- Enjoys spending his week-ends boating on the Chesapeake Bay his wife Terri and two kids.
- Lives in Maryland and is an avid Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles fan.