Collaborate 2017 Conference
McKonly & Asbury’s fifth annual Collaborate Conference took place on September 21, 2017 at the Hershey Lodge. This conference featured a variety of topics and speakers, customized to past participant feedback, as well as to what’s trending in the business community.
The keynote address was delivered by Dean Zerbe, former Senior Counsel to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee and current National Managing Director of alliantgroup. Dean’s presentation was a post-election legislative update and outlined what businesses and business owners could expect with tax reform and other economic issues.
More highlights of our Collaborate 2017 Conference included:
- Dynamic sessions focused on current issues that attendees face every day.
- 7 Continuing Professional Education Hours.
- 6.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions.
We again want to thank our sponsors: Cargas, Citizens Bank, Conrad Siegel Actuaries, Cornerstone Advisors, Bridgeford Trust Company, and Pillar+Aught. Their support was critical to the success of this event.