Collaborate 2016 Conference
McKonly & Asbury’s fourth annual Collaborate Conference was held on September 27, 2016 with over 150 attendees gathered at the Hershey Lodge! This conference featured a variety of topics and speakers, including general sessions and breakout sessions that left attendees with information on what’s trending in the business community and how to apply these best practices to their business.
The keynote address was delivered by John McElligott, CEO of York Exponential and President of The Fortress Initiative. John’s presentation, entitled “Embracing Disruption,” focused on emerging topics in Exponential technology. Through his presentation, attendees began to have the conversation on what it means for communities to not only plan, think, and prepare for disruption but to succeed by simply Embracing it.
More highlights of our Collaborate 2016 Conference included:
- General sessions focused on current issues that attendees face every day.
- Breakout sessions for attendees to choose from.
- 7 Recommended Continuing Professional Education Hours.
- 5.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions.
We again want to thank our sponsors: ADP, Bridgeford Trust Company, Citizens Bank, Conrad Siegel Actuaries, Cornerstone Advisors, KBKG, Rhoads & Sinon, and Cargas. Their support was critical to the success of this event.