Collaborate 2013 Conference
McKonly & Asbury’s Collaborate 2013 Conference took place on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort & Suites in Lancaster, PA. As part of our 40th year anniversary, this full day conference was developed with attendees in mind and had a variety of topics and speakers planned, including a keynote address and group sessions, as well as breakout sessions for people to choose from.
Highlights of our Collaborate 2013 Conference included:
- Keynote address focused on the state of the economy and tax legislation, delivered by alliantgroup’s experts, Dean Zerbe, former Senior Tax Counsel to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee, and Mark Everson, former IRS Commissioner.
- State of PA Address from special guest, Lieutenant Governor Cawley.
- Tax, audit, and accounting updates.
- Industry experts including construction, manufacturing, nonprofit, and more.
- CPE credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
- Reception after the day’s sessions featuring food, drinks, and a drawing with the opportunity to win some great prizes, including an iPad mini!
We again want to thank our sponsors: Barley Snyder, ADP, and Citizens Bank. Their support was critical to the success of this event.