In today’s business environment, you have a responsibility to your employees, clients, and customers to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the critical data that is entrusted to you.
Every network is vulnerable to some form of attack. However it is not enough to simply confirm that a technical vulnerability exists and implement countermeasures; it is critical to repeatedly verify that the countermeasures are in place and working properly throughout the secured network.
McKonly & Asbury’s Cybersecurity Practice provides your organization with an experienced and trusted partner in the continuous battle to conteract the increasing risks. We offer a complete solution in terms of team experience, tools, and business/risk evaluation solutions to offer our clients the best course of action.
Our approach helps you understand risk profiles, recognize potential threats, determine risk tolerance, and create a cybersecurity program. Our support team includes highly skilled and trained professionals who work in collaboration with our clients every step along the way to assist in identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in your environment and minimizing risks to your organization.
Services We Provide
Some examples of the cybersecurity consulting services we offer are:
- SOC for Cybersecurity
- Information security program design
- Information security policy development
- Information security risk assessments
- Data classification process design and consulting
- HIPAA security assessments
- Technical vulnerability assessments
- Attack and penetration testing
- Application security assessments
- User life cycle management consulting
- Database security assessments
- Social engineering assessments
- Security incident response program development and testing
- Disaster recovery plan consulting
- Business continuity plan consulting
- Information security awareness training
- Readiness assessments