“We can always rely on the expert people at McKonly & Asbury to work with us to get us through business challenges. They have been a great partner of ours…and we really look forward to many more years of working with the great people of McKonly & Asbury.” – Cargas
Check out the full video testimonial here.
Family-owned and operated businesses are the backbone of the economy, not just locally, but around the country. Family businesses face unique challenges in every phase of their development from start-up to changes in ownership. McKonly & Asbury is proud to work with some of the region’s most successful family-owned businesses. We offer them specialized advice and support, drawing from decades of experience in helping families reach their goals.
In the United States, family businesses provide 65 percent of all wages, 50 percent of the gross domestic product, and involve 10-12 million companies. Family businesses possess ingredients for tremendous success – common purpose, shared values, and a tolerance for risk. We are proud to assist family businesses in learning to set and achieve objectives that provide a firm foundation for success long into the future.
Services We Provide
- Succession Planning
- Transaction Advisory
- Strategic Planning/Board Advisory
- Business Valuation
- Estate Planning/Forecasting
- Executive Compensation Issues
- Financial Statement Audit, Review, and Compilation
- Federal, Multi-State, and International Tax Planning and Preparation
- Outsourcing or Co-sourcing of Key Finance Functions such as CFO, Controller, Internal Audit, and Tax Management
- Internal Controls Review and Fraud Prevention
- Performance Review and Benchmarking
Family-Owned Business Resources