Consulting Audit Manager
CPA Firm Job Opening – Central PA
Location: Camp Hill (PA)
McKonly & Asbury is a growing business advisory, consulting, and accounting firm with three locations in PA. We offer our team a culture built around the concept of optimizing work-life balance, the support to maximize your skills and talents, career growth opportunities, and rewards for exceptional performance. We value individuals who take initiative, seek solutions, act for the greater good of the team and embrace their ability to influence change. We have offices in Camp Hill, Lancaster, and Bloomsburg PA. We are seeking a Consulting Audit Manager with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. This is a full-time, exempt position in our Service Organization Controls (SOC) and Internal Audit (AI) practice. Manager may be expected to travel to client sites for meetings or fieldwork. McKonly & Asbury offers a competitive salary and comprehensive package with health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits, retirement benefits, bonus opportunities and a generous holiday and vacation schedule.
The job requirements include:
- Managing and communicating workflow on engagements with the team to ensure quality service and timely issuance of deliverables.
- Managing engagements, deliverable deadlines, and staff as directed with minimal oversight from partners or principals.
- Engagement planning, audit fieldwork and review of workpapers.
- Managing multiple client deadlines simultaneously, sometimes in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively building and managing client relationships and expectations.
- Oversight and direct supervision of a team ranging from two to six individuals.
- Identifying, researching, and consulting on complex matters.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field is desirable.
- CPA certification is required.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, auditing, finance, and/or internal audit.
- Proficient in two or more of the following: Internal Audit, Financial Statement Audit, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Audit, or SSAE18 (SOC Audits).
- Experience in applying audit methodology, substantive analytics and risk assessments, including ability to identify and document internal controls.
- Experience in managing a team of two to six individuals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to follow through with minimal oversight.
McKonly & Asbury provides the opportunity to work for a growing regional accounting firm with a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for eighteen years, a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” in the nation for eight years, and a “Best Accounting Firms for Women” twice. McKonly & Asbury continues to seek talented team members who have a proven desire to succeed and who are dedicated to providing superior client service. If you want to be part of a team that seeks to maximize your ability to serve clients and to position you to take advantage of your greatest strengths, contact us! We want to meet you. Learn more about us at www.macpas.com. Inquire as to why we are so different! Apply online today!