The changing regulatory climate and increased emphasis on internal controls are just a few of the challenges facing the insurance industry today. Although many accounting firms have experience in providing traditional audit and tax services, few have the depth of expertise that McKonly & Asbury has in serving the non-traditional services of internal audit, information systems technology, and compliance.
The following is a list of services that McKonly & Asbury provides to its insurance carrier and distribution clients:
- Accounting and Auditing Services
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley Model Audit Rule Compliance
- Information Technology Audits
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Internal Audit
- Targeted Risk Based Internal Audits
- Operational / Profit Improvement Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Fraud Examinations
- Training and Professional Development of Accounting, Operations, and Internal Audit Staff
- SSAE 16 / SOC 1 / SOC 2 – Service Organization Control Reports
We not only understand the insurance industry, we understand and appreciate the needs of management, the Board of Directors, and external auditors.