McKonly & Asbury’s Entrepreneurial Services Group (ESG) provides accounting and tax services to entrepreneurs and small businesses. We want you to focus on your business and not have the pressure and stress of ensuring that your financial house is in order. We can customize a solution to fit your business needs. Leave that to us and our group of professionals and experts.
Our vast network of resources and internal personnel are both dedicated and professionally equipped to provide a wide range of services from full service out sourced accounting and financial solutions to providing temporary support in multiple functions for any business. No size is too big or too small. If the need is there we can assist. M&A currently serves clients in the ESG practice from as small as $500,000 in annual revenue to $50 million in annual revenue, providing a wide range of customized outsourced accounting and financial support. Whether you have just started up your company, or you are an established enterprise, our Entrepreneurial Services Group can assist you.
- Back Office Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting, Auditing and Attest Reports and Services
- Tax Compliance, Preparation, and Planning
- Business Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting
- Outsourced Accounting and Financial Services
- Other Management and Business Consulting
Our ESG practice serves numerous business and industries in the Central Pennsylvania Region. Our depth, knowledge, and experience in these industries can provide your business a quick and efficient outsourced solution to your daily, weekly and monthly accounting and financial needs at a fraction of the cost of having a full time staff. Let our team work for you and experience the results of having seasoned, qualified professionals supporting your business. A snapshot of industries served by our ESG group include construction, manufacturing, medical and health care, retail, real estate, educational development and many more.
- Experienced professionals supporting your business
- Freedom for the entrepreneur to work “on” the business instead of “in” the business
- Timely reporting of financial performance
- Regular analytics and business analysis
- Better and more timely cash flow management
- Reduced overhead cost
- Improved productivity
- Experienced general ledger professionals, specifically in QuickBooks
- Improved, timely and accurate year-end financial and tax information for third party and internal user reporting
- Entrepreneur business and tax planning