Webinar Recap – Protecting Your Contract Receivables: PA Mechanics Lien Law and Payment Bond Claims
This webinar entitled “Protecting Your Contract Receivables: PA Mechanics Lien Law and Payment Bond Claims” was originally produced on Thursday, November 9th, 2017. We hope that you enjoy the full recording of the presentation and additional resources offered below.
The webinar helped attendees get up to speed on the recent changes in the PA Mechanics Lien Law and hear an important discussion on how to best protect their rights to payment. The speakers also covered guidelines on asserting payment bond claims, and pointers on how to best exercise contractual and statutory remedies promptly so as not to endanger receivables. Finally, the session covered details on how to evaluate at-risk receivables subject to each of the noted remedies and how to accurately and properly evaluate the financial reporting for such items.
During this webinar, attendees learned:
- An understanding of the game changing changes in the PA Mechanics Lien Law.
- Tips, techniques and tricks on how to effectively exercise contractual and statutory remedies promptly so you can convert receivables into payments.
- Guidelines and considerations on how to evaluate collect-ability of receivables subject to payment bond claims and lien rights for financial reporting purposes.
Watch a recording of the presentation below.
This free, one hour-long webinar took place on Thursday, November 9th at 2:00 p.m. EST. One CPE credit was available for this webinar. This program was a live webinar which offered attendees the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management