Webinar – Preparing to Buy or Sell? Topics and Tips for a Successful Transition
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “Preparing to Buy or Sell? Topics and Tips for a Successful Transition.” This webinar will take place on Thursday, December 7th, 2017.
This webinar will be geared to those in the process of business transition. Whether looking to sell your business, transition your business to a future generation, or expand your business through acquisition, this webinar will focus on key concepts from a financial and tax structure that all business owners should consider in advance of any business related transition. The webinar will focus on matters of preliminary planning and preparation for transition, understanding business value, tax consequences and tax structuring matters, pitfalls to avoid, and other unintended consequences.
During this webinar, attendees can expect to learn about the following:
- Gain valuable insight into the transaction process from start to finish.
- Gain a more in-depth understanding of how value is determined in a business and what ultimately creates value.
- Gain an understanding of the different types of tax structures and models that could be available to those either buying or selling their business.
- Gain a general business understanding of the impacts of transitional issues.
Thursday, December 7 at 2 PM EST
This free, one hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, December 7th at 2:00 p.m. EST. One “Other” CPE credit is available for this one hour-long webinar. The level for this CPE is Intermediate and there is no prerequisite for this CPE. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management