Webinar – Human Resource Technology Trends for 2017
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “Human Resource Technology Trends for 2017.” This webinar will take place on Thursday, April 6, 2017.
This webinar will be hosted by McKonly & Asbury Human Resource Director Suzanne Sentman, Human Resource Coordinator Holly Kressler, and Principal David Hammarberg.
In a rapidly expanding digital age, the relationship between Human Resources and technology continues to grow closer. Technology continues to be the driving force behind changes to HR practices and industry experts predict glaring change in the near future; however, great opportunity lies ahead for employers to learn how to leverage this change and set up their talent and organizations for success. Recognizing the rapidly expanding prevalence of personal technology and increased numbers of millennials in the workforce, many employers must consider this cohort of “digital natives” when adopting HR technologies.
During this webinar, attendees can expect to learn about the following:
- An overview of the technology trends and applications employers are using to set up their talent and organizations for success.
- Common challenges and possible solutions for employers to consider when adopting HR technologies.
- As a tech trend, factors to consider with the growing numbers of Millennials in the workplace.
Thursday, April 6 at 2 PM EST
No CPE credits are available for this webinar.
This free, one hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, April 6th at 2:00 p.m. EST.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management