Webinar Recap of “Fraud – Not ‘If’, But ‘When’”
We had a great webinar entitled Fraud: Not ‘If’, But ‘When’ on February 20, 2014.
This webinar featured Audit Partner, Janice Snyder, who led a discussion with experts including David Hammarberg, Certified Fraud Examiner, and Joseph Krzywicki, Senior Vice President, Market Manager at PNC Bank, N.A. through some real-life examples and stories.
Our experts help you to understand the lessons learned from over 50 combined years of fraud experiences. Learn how good processes and internal controls can protect not only your organization, but also you as an individual. Obtain some practical tips on how you might prevent fraud in the future. Remember, it is not a question of “IF” fraud will occur in your organization, it is a question of “WHEN”. Are you prepared?
Watch or listen to a recording of the presentation below.
Download the audio file as an MP3 (28 MB)
Click here to download
What will participants get out of viewing?
- Real life examples of fraud committed within organizations.
- Your organization is not immune from the risks of fraud.
- Learn ways that good processes and internal controls can protect you and your organization.
- Obtain some practical tips and examples of ways you might prevent fraud in the future.
- Understand some of the tools available to support you and your organization in the prevention of fraud.
This free, hour-long webinar will took place on Thursday, February 20th at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits are available. This program was a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There was no quiz and no exam. This webinar qualifies as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites were necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management