Webinar Recap of “Cover Your Assets: Asset Protection Trusts and the Vital Importance of Trust Jurisdiction”
We were proud to have special guest David Warren, President and CEO with Bridgeford Trust Company join us for this discussion on asset protection trusts. This very informative webinar considered asset protection in the context of trust planning, how to best utilize asset protection trusts, and examine the importance of selecting the proper trust jurisdiction for optimal protection and flexibility.
Check out our Upcoming Events page for news and updates on our future seminars and webinars.
For more information on this topic or to submit a question, use our contact page at www.macpas.com/contact or contact David (email@example.com) or Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Watch or listen to a recording of the presentation below.
Download the audio file as an MP3 (28 MB)
Click here to download
After this webinar, attendees were familiar with the following topics:
- Definition of Asset Protection Trust
- Factors that make some Asset Protection Statutes Better Than Others
- Comparison of Asset Protection Statutes/Jurisdictions Across the Country
- Specific Uses for Asset Protection Trusts in the Wealth Planning Process
- Consider Whether there is a Legal Duty to Place Use an Appropriate Jurisdiction for Asset Protection Planning
This free, hour-long webinar took place on Thursday, January 23rd at 2:00 p.m. EST. This program was a live webinar which offered attendees the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There was no quiz and no exam. The webinar qualified as live CPE and was not considered self-study. No prerequisites were necessary for this webinar and the program level was basic / introductory.
Watch a quick preview of the webinar in the video below!
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management