Webinar – 2017 Pennsylvania Tax Update: The State Budget and More
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “2017 Pennsylvania Tax Update: The State Budget and More.” This webinar will take place on Thursday, July 27th, 2017.
This webinar will be hosted by McKonly & Asbury Senior Tax Manager Michael Eby.
The presentation will provide an overview of the enacted 2017-2018 Pennsylvania State Budget, including a summary discussion of what tax items have been on the table for negotiation during the past few years. Other discussions will be subject to the budget being timely passed.
During the second leg of the webinar, the presenters will provide a brief update on recently passed tax legislation and court decisions of interest. The Department of Revenue has also been active in releasing several important information notices during the first half of 2017 regarding sales tax on computer services as well as appeal process procedural changes. We will also take a look at the numbers from the most recent PA Tax Amnesty.
In the final leg of the webinar, we will look ahead at how some of the tax legislation passing in other states may soon be coming to Pennsylvania.
During this webinar, attendees can expect to learn about the following:
- A general understanding of what the 2017-2018 Pennsylvania State Budget (passed or pending) entails, with specific highlights of items affecting business and individual taxes.
- An update of recently passed Pennsylvania tax legislation, pertinent cases, proposed legislation, and Department of Revenue publications.
- A brief overview of the multi-state tax landscape and how it may affect businesses with operations outside of Pennsylvania.
Thursday, July 27 at 2 PM EST
This free, one hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, July 27th at 2:00 p.m. EST. One Tax CPE credit is available for this one hour-long webinar. The level for this CPE is Intermediate and there is no prerequisite for this CPE. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management