Upcoming Webinars for July and August 2014
McKonly & Asbury is excited to announce the next two webinars in our 2014 series! All of our webinars are free to join and CPE credits are provided for attendees who participate for the entire duration. The descriptions and registration links are below but you can also visit our events page which contains details on all upcoming and past events.
As always, we appreciate any feedback. If you have topics you’d like to see covered in future webinars, please feel free to contact us via our contact page.
The webinar will include a detailed discussion of the 2014 Pennsylvania Budget. We will compare key tax implications and compare the changes to the corporate tax reform initiated from last year’s budget. We will also discuss recent corporate tax changes in Pennsylvania including Business Privilege Tax, Pennsylvania Department of Revenue modernization, revisions of Pennsylvania’s Board of Finance and Revenue, among other topics. Finally, we will also discuss potential corporate tax issues that are being debated by the Pennsylvania legislature.
This webinar took place on Thursday, July 24th at 2 PM
After attending this webinar, you will have:
- Gained a better understanding of the corporate tax impact associated with the recently passed Pennsylvania Budget.
- Reviewed a summary of key corporate tax changes that should be understood by tax practitioners.
- Discussed a detailed explanation of the workings of the new Board of Finance and Revenue.
Our team will provide our annual “State of the Tax Union” address during our August webinar. We will detail the relevant changes in our tax system for 2014 while also discussing planning opportunities that exist in our current environment. Our team will also provide a unique look at the most recent IRS statistics to examine the economic results that our tax policies are producing. Don’t miss out on getting caught up-to-date on these important issues.
Thursday, August 21st at 2 PM
Attending this webinar will help you:
- Understand relevant changes to tax laws for 2014.
- Be aware of planning opportunities that exist.
- Gain knowledge of the results that our current tax system produces.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management