Janice is co-leader of the Assurance practice serving manufacturers and distributors, healthcare providers, and human services organizations.
Areas of Focus
- Food Manufacturing
- Nonprofit/Nonprofit Healthcare
- Serving family businesses
- Employee Benefit Plans
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting, Penn State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- President, Past Vice President, and Past Treasurer – Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Pennsylvania
- Treasurer and Board Member – WITF, Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors – Tri-County OIC
- Previous Chair – Women’s Leadership Network of the United Way of the Capital Region
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Successfully completed the AICPA’s IFRS Certificate Program
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Married to Jason with two children, Logan and Keira.
- Enjoys outdoor activities, gluten-free cooking, and yoga.