Greg oversees the operational management of the firm, as well as leads the Professional Placement practice group. In this role, he assists many of the region’s top organizations in their search for roles ranging from Staff Accountant to CEO. As Chief Operating Officer, his team includes Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Areas of Focus
- Professional Placement
- LEAN Operations and Management Consulting
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Business Administration, Towson State University
- Post graduate work at the Wharton School of Business and Harvard Business School
Professional & Community Involvement
- Board Member – Bridgeford Trust Company
- Board Member – Cargas Systems
- Board Member – Champions for Children
- Board Member and President – Classical Academic Press
- Former Board Member and President – Covenant Christian Academy
- Deacon – Liberti Church
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area’s Executive Leadership Series
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award and “Technology Business of the Year” Award
- Coached basketball 20 years, from the recreational levels through high school varsity.
- Enjoys hiking the Appalachian Trail, cutting firewood, and spending time with his wife and four sons.