Gary leads our firm’s nonprofit segment and is a key member of our affordable housing practice group.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Nonprofit, including partner-in-charge of the nonprofit taxation practice
- Affordable Housing
- Performing external Peer Reviews
- Oversees audits that fall under the reporting requirements of the Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.A. – Accounting, Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer – Board of Directors, Contact Helpline
- Treasurer – Upper Allen Baseball Association
- Serves on the Standards Committee for the Standards for Excellence Program sponsored by the Pennsylvania Association of Non Profit Organizations
- Serves on the Grant Distribution Committee of the United Way of the Capital Region
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Family and fitness.
- Green Bay Packers and Penn State fan.