David leads the firm’s Forensic Services and Information Technology Consulting practices, facilitating fraud prevention, detection, and examination.
Areas of Focus
- Forensic accounting, including fraud risk assessments and training
- Internal controls
- Security testing
- Accounting system integration
- Data extraction
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Accounting and Computer Information Systems, Trinity International University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Pennsylvania Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member – International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- Avid hunter.
- Hates to travel.