Autumn leads the firm’s Marketing department and also holds a key role in the Tax Outsourcing practice.
Areas of Focus
- Relationship management
- Marketing strategy
- Entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
Education & Professional Certifications
- B.S. – Business Administration/Accounting, Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member – American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Board of Directors – The World Trade Center of Central Pennsylvania
- Member of the Board of Directors – Snyder County Coalition for Kids
- Member of the Board of Directors – The REC of Eastern Snyder County
Awards & Recognitions
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Received Central Penn Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40” Award
- Green Belt in Six Sigma, a program popularized by GE to train leaders responsible for measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling key processes that influence customer satisfaction and productivity growth
- Loves to travel and has a goal to visit all 50 states before her son graduates from high school.
- Enjoys college football and attends a different college stadium every year for a game.