September Webinar UPDATE– Direct To Employer-Dealing with Narrow Networks in the ‘New Exchange World’
McKonly & Asbury regrets to announce that featured guest, E. Kent Evans from Willis of Delaware, will be unable to host our September webinar due to extenuating circumstances. Joining McKonly & Asbury’s Human Resource Director, Suzanne Sentman, and filling in for Kent, will be Ernie Tsoules, Partner with Rhoads & Sinon, who will present the topic “Direct To Employer-Dealing with Narrow Networks in the ‘New Exchange World.’” The webinar will still take place tomorrow, September 25 at 2PM.
This updated webinar will help you to:
- Understand the context of the development of provider networks and direct to employer relationships in the new world of health care reform and health care exchanges
- Learn the business models being used by employers and providers to implement direct to employer relationships
- Address the legal and regulatory issues that must be considered in developing DTE provider arrangements
If you have not registered, do so below!
Thursday, September 25 at 2 PM
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, September 25th at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits are available. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There is no quiz and no exam. This webinar will qualify as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites are necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management