McKonly & Asbury’s Security and Fraud Conference – December 8
There’s still time to register for McKonly & Asbury’s security and fraud conference entitled “You: The Beginning of Security” on December 8!
This conference will focus on sharing information related to maintaining security of data, funds, and reporting within the company and will also address preventing, detecting, and reacting to fraud within your organization. We are excited to have PNC Bank as a sponsor of this year’s conference!
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016
Time: 8:30AM – 4:00PM (Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00AM)
Location: Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey – 4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg
Highlights of our conference include:
- A keynote presentation from Ben Wallach, leader of PNC Bank’s Enterprise Fraud organization. Ben has a great mix of Fraud and Cyber perspectives and will provide attendees with real life customer points of view and practical advice.
- 6.5 Continuing Professional Education Hours (2.5 Accounting & Attest and 4.0 Specialized Knowledge and Application). The level for the Continuing Professional Education Hours is intermediate and there are no prerequisites.
- 5.5 Continuing Legal Education Credits.
- Breakfast, lunch, and networking.
For a detailed agenda and to learn how to register, click on the button below.
Contact email@example.com or call Melissa Roberson, Marketing Manager with McKonly & Asbury, at 717-972-5822 with any questions. We hope you can make it!
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Wealth Management