Register Now for McKonly & Asbury’s Fall 2013 Affordable Housing Seminar!
McKonly & Asbury invites you to register for our Fall Affordable Housing Seminar on September 24! Join us as we welcome back A.J. Johnson of A.J. Johnson Consulting who will be providing a full day of training. A.J. will be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Management of LIHTC Projects – Overview of the application process, and discussion on income and eligibility verification requirements, optional fees, and use of common areas.
- HUD Section 8 Program – Overview of the program, changes to HUD Handbook 4350.3, and combining Section 8 with low-income housing tax credits.
- Rural Housing Section 515 Program – Overview of the program including rent rules, resident eligibility, income restrictions, and recertification. requirements as well as a discussion of combining Section 515 and low-income housing tax credits.
- Updates on recent changes in Fair Housing rules and Internal Revenue Code Section 42.
- Impact of ObamaCare on affordable housing.
Time and location information:
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM (Registration begins at 8:30AM)
Location: Giant Community Center – inside the Giant Food Store at 3301 East Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Fee: $195 (includes lunch)
CPE credits are available
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa Roberson at (717) 972-5822 with questions.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management