November Webinar – Not Your Grandfather’s Corporate Trustee: Modern Trust Laws and the Resurgence of the Corporate Trustee
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “Not Your Grandfather’s Corporate Trustee: Modern Trust Laws and the Resurgence of the Corporate Trustee” which is taking place on Tuesday, November 18, 2014.
This webinar will be hosted by David Warren, President and CEO with Bridgeford Trust Company along with Tyler Wenger, with McKonly & Asbury, and will examine the resurgence of corporate trustees in the wealth planning process in the context of modern trust laws and situs selection. The webinar will specifically consider the following areas:
- Discuss the differences between corporate and individual trustees, the individual trustee bias among some advisors, and what planners should consider in making recommendations in the planning process.
- Examine modern trust laws such as directed trusts, asset protection, decanting, and the trust protector concepts and how they have enhanced the relevancy and power of using corporate trustees in the wealth planning process, particularly for high net worth individuals.
- Discuss important factors to consider when selecting a corporate trustee such as situs selection, independence, and fees.
Tuesday, November 18 at 2 PM
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Tuesday, November 18 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits are available. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There is no quiz and no exam. This webinar will qualify as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites are necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management