McKonly & Asbury’s Nonprofit Conference: Pathways to Excellence on November 5
Registration is now open for McKonly & Asbury’s Nonprofit Conference: Pathways to Excellence! Our firm’s Nonprofit Team invites you to join us for this conference which features presentations on excellence in governance; financial excellence; as well as a panel on organizational excellence.
Date – Thursday, November 5, 2015
Time – 8:00am – 12:00pm (registration and breakfast begins at 7:30am)
Location – Giant Community Center: inside the Giant Food Store at 3301 East Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Cost – $25 registration fee
Featured topics and speakers include:
- Finance Excellence from Janice Snyder, Partner and Jim Shellenberger, Senior Manager with McKonly & Asbury. This session will include recommended practices for financial reporting; uniform administrative requirements, and proposed (or final) reporting standards for nonprofit organizations.
- Una Martone, President and CEO of Leadership Harrisburg Area. Una will be presenting a session which will include topics such as creating an effective board culture; conducting a gap analysis and strategic board recruiting; as well as increasing board diversity.
- Panel discussion on Organizational Excellence with Joe Arthur, Executive Director of the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank; Kathleen Pavelko, President and CEO of WITF; and Bill Kepner, President and CEO of United Disabilities Services. These panel members will discuss topics such as financial excellence, transition/succession excellence, growth excellence, governance excellence, etc.
This conference will also include a light breakfast, networking, and 4 Continuing Professional Education Hours (1 A&A and 3 Specialized Knowledge).
Register today by clicking here for the registration form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melissa Roberson at 717-972-5822 with any questions.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management