McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar which we are hosting with Cargas Systems entitled “Cloud Accounting” which is taking place on Tuesday, July 14, 2015.
This webinar will be presented by Greg Lowe (COO/Partner) of McKonly & Asbury and Mike Yeager (President) of Cargas Systems. The webinar will provide an overview of cloud accounting applications as well as a discussion on how a cloud accounting system can lower your total cost of ownership of accounting software. During the webinar, Greg and Mike will also talk about why fast growing companies are adopting cloud accounting and how it is benefiting their organization. In addition, they will provide a brief overview demonstration of Intacct, a best in class accounting application.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The difference between true cloud solutions and hosted accounting solutions.
- About multi-tenancy and why it is important.
- Why growing companies are adopting cloud accounting solutions.
- How business insight from your accounting solution can facilitate growth.
- About business intelligence and how you should be able to access your important financial information anytime from any device.
July 14, 2015 at 2 PM
[su_button url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7730631437725713153″]Register Now[/su_button]
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Tuesday, July 14 at 2:00 p.m. EST. One Management CPE Credit is available. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There is no quiz and no exam. This webinar will qualify as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites are necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.