February Webinar – How Fraud Risk Assessments Fit in Your Organization
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “How Fraud Risk Assessments Fit in Your Organization” which is taking place on Thursday, February 19, 2015.
Do you know how to prevent fraud in your organization? Do you know specific ways your organization can reduce the risk of a fraud event? Please join our Certified Fraud Examiner, David Hammarberg (Principal and Director of IT), and our Certified Information Systems Auditor, Sam BowerCraft (Senior Manager), as they provide detailed examples of ways your organization can prevent fraud. The interactive discussion will be moderated by Janice Snyder (Partner). This webinar will link the 3 sides of the fraud triangle into a risk assessment that attendees can conduct on their own or can be facilitated by McKonly & Asbury.
The webinar will specifically consider the following areas:
- Understanding of the fraud triangle and how “perceived” pressures and opportunities may or may not be real but can influence the occurrence of fraud.
- Attendees will understand what needs to be done in their organization to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Talking points regarding the benefits of a fraud risk assessment facilitated by a third party to upper management.
February 19, 2015 at 2 PM
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, February 19 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits are available. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There is no quiz and no exam. This webinar will qualify as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites are necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management