September Webinar – Business Strategies in the ‘New Exchange World’
McKonly & Asbury is pleased to announce our next webinar entitled “Business Strategies in the ‘New Exchange World’” which is taking place on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
This webinar will be hosted by Suzanne Sentman, Human Resources Director, with McKonly & Asbury along with featured guest E. Kent Evans, Senior Vice President from Willis of Delaware, Inc. Kent joined us last year for an insightful presentation focusing on the impact of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and next steps for employees, and we are excited to have him back again this year!
This webinar will help you to:
- Explore a step by step process for coordinating and communicating PPACA
- Understand PPACA from the perspective of your employees
- Evaluate Public and Private Exchanges
- Participate in a strategic planning session
- Develop a strategic communication plan to partner with employees to manage (and benefit from) PPACA
Thursday, September 25 at 2 PM
This free, hour-long webinar will take place on Thursday, September 25th at 2:00 p.m. EST. Free CPE credits are available. This program is a live webinar which offers you the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the presenters. There is no quiz and no exam. This webinar will qualify as live CPE and is not considered self-study. No prerequisites are necessary for this webinar and the program level is basic / introductory.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Wealth Management