McKonly & Asbury’s 2011 Fall Construction Seminar – November 1
McKonly & Asbury will be hosting our 2011 Fall Construction Seminar on Tuesday, November 1! Join us and our event sponsor, the American Subcontractors Association of Central Pennsylvania, as we explore topics relevant to the construction industry.
Topics and speakers include:
McKonly & Asbury
- Accounting and Tax Update: Michael Hoffner, Partner – Audit and Accounting Services; Jason Skrinak, Principal – State and Local Tax; and Lisa White, Senior Manager – Federal Construction Tax
- Fraud and Construction: Samuel BowerCraft, Senior Manager – Information Technology and Security
Reager & Adler, PC
- Construction Workplace Misclassification Act – Thomas Williams, Shareholder
McConkey Insurance & Benefits
- Reducing Subcontractor Financial Risk – Greg Marco, Surety Account Executive
The seminar will be held at the Radisson Penn Harris at 1150 Camp Hill Bypass in Camp Hill, PA. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30am and the seminar will run from 8:00am until 11:30am. The cost to attend is $25, and CPE credits are available.
To register for this event, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (717) 761-7910.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management