Register Today for M&A’s Third Annual Security & Fraud Seminar – Tuesday, October 23
Continuing in our Fall 2012 Seminar Series – The Power of Information – we are pleased to announce the details for our third annual Security & Fraud Seminar. Sponsored by Citizens Bank, this year’s seminar will cover a variety of security and fraud topics, stressing the importance of sharing knowledge, communicating, and providing awareness of security and fraud risks in business and operations.
New this year! In addition to the speakers’ individual presentations, we will also have a panel discussion featuring our speakers who will discuss current trends and topics related to security and fraud, answer questions, and provide additional perspective on the topics discussed. There are sure to be take home key considerations for your business.
This seminar will be held on Tuesday, October 23 from 8:00AM – 3:00PM (Registration & Breakfast from 8-8:30AM; Seminar from 8:30AM-3PM). The seminar will take place at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey (4650 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111). The registration cost is $50 per person (includes breakfast and lunch) and CPE credits are available.
Speakers and topics are as follows:
- Michael Hoffner, CPA and Partner, McKonly & Asbury, LLP
- “The Importance of Governance and Strategy”
- Biography (link)
- Samuel BowerCraft, Senior Manager, McKonly & Asbury, LLP
- “The Illusion of Transparency”
- Paul Hample, Vice President, Citizens Bank and Larry Levine, Commercial Account Executive, WorldPay
- “Financial Fraud and Educating Employees”
- Thomas Firey, Cato Institute
- “Risk and Information Clarity”
- Biography (link)
- Agents Scott Sutherland and James Nelson, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
To register, please contact the events staff of McKonly & Asbury at email@example.com or by calling 717-972-5822.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management