McKonly & Asbury’s Entrepreneurial Services Group invites you to join us for our 4th Annual Business Seminar for Entrepreneurs on May 31! Sponsored by Pavone and Paytime, this year’s seminar focuses on updates and matters affecting your business and you, as an entrepreneur.
The seminar will be held on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at the Giant Community Center in the Giant Food Store located at 3301 Trindle Rd., Camp Hill, PA. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30am and the seminar will run from 8:00am until 12:00pm. There is no charge for this seminar, and CPE credits are available.
Topics and speakers will include:
- Asset Protection: Keeping Your Assets Safe – Kurt Trimarchi, Partner & Dan Matarrese, Tax Manager, McKonly & Asbury
- Will Private Company “GAAP” Become a Reality? – Janice Snyder, Principal, McKonly & Asbury
- IT Fraud/Controls: Is Your Company Protected? – Dave Hammarberg, Director of IT and Consulting Senior Manager & Samuel BowerCraft, Senior Manager, McKonly & Asbury
- Branding, Social and Digital Media – A Primer – Pavone
- Payroll Update and Hot Topics for 2012 – Paytime
- Legal Update in Today’s Economy – Todd Shill, Partner, Rhoads & Sinon LLP
It’s sure to be another great seminar that you won’t want to miss! To register, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (717) 972-5822.