2013 Retirement Plan Benefits/Audit Issues Forum – September 18
Join us for a 2013 Retirement Plan Benefits/Audit Issues Forum sponsored by Conrad Siegel Actuaries and McKonly & Asbury!
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Time: 8:00am – 2:15pm (lunch provided)
Location: The Conference Center at Central Penn College – 600 College Hill and Valley Road, Summerdale, PA 17093
Topics will include:
- Economic outlook
- Fraud in retirement plans
- Retirement plan accounting update
- Retirement Plan Investments – what every fiduciary needs to know
- Retirement Readiness/Benefit Trends – what are the implications for your business
There will also be a special healthcare reform update from Robert Glus, FSA, Consulting Actuary with Conrad Siegel Actuaries. Robert will bring you up-to-date with recent changes and regulations as well as discuss the pricing practices of insurance carriers under the Affordable Care Act.
Other featured speakers will include:
- Stephan Troy, CFA, Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Michael Hoffner, CPA, McKonly & Asbury
- Daniel Sturm, CPA, McKonly & Asbury
- BethAnn Reeser, Investment Consultant, Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Thomas Reese, ASA, Consulting Actuary, Conrad Siegel Actuaries
Seating is limited, so register today by clicking here.
- Advisory / Consulting
- Affordable Housing
- Assurance / Audit
- Business Valuation
- Community and Service
- Employee Benefit Plans
- HR / Employment
- Industry Reports
- Manufacturing / LEAN
- Risk / Management / Control
- Service Organization Controls
- Wealth Management